Tech’s the tool, but human relationships are the focus
Using technology to facilitate recruitment? The very idea can strike a range of emotions.
Do you fear that AI will make roles redundant?
Are you relieved (or delighted, even) about the prospect of more effectively managing your workload?
Perhaps you’re a bit nervous about meeting targets while training a team on new tools and processes.
It’s completely normal to question how technology and artificial intelligence (AI) will affect your organization’s talent structures, but there’s good news: when it comes to talent, nothing will ever trump the importance of a genuinely good human relationship.
The right technology toolset helps you focus even more on building and nurturing great relationships.
Technology can automate and optimise individual components, or even the entirety, of your selection process.
Chatbots can help you increase conversion rates in the application funnel.
Artificial intelligence can help you reduce the time to hire.
You can also use predictive analytics to anticipate market trends. Gain deeper understanding of personal behavior and communication styles. Explore a variety of insights and how they might affect team dynamics.
But to achieve the best results from your technology, you need a partner who will first map your organisational needs, and then map the technology to your needs. An off-the-shelf technology bundle is not the answer, because nobody enjoys paying for unwanted extras.
Today’s recruitment technologies can do amazing things for talent acquisition. Get good advice in choosing the most relevant and helpful solutions to support your organisation’s strategy.
- Video interviews and assessments: Streamline front-end recruitment to ensure only best-fit candidates continue through the hiring process, resulting in faster hiring and lowered costs.
- Recruitment chat bots: Authentic, targeted questions help engage high quality candidates from the start. Candidates who don’t match the role get screened out.
- Self-scheduled interviews: Through a user-friendly programme, candidates schedule on-site, phone and video interviews to streamline early hiring and reduce recruitment time lost to administrative tasks.
- Sourcing and predictive analytics: Identify candidates who are ready for new opportunities and reach out before the pack with AI-generated personalised messaging.
- Recruitment marketing: Enhance application rates and candidate quality with paid and organic social media messaging and advertising strategies targeted to specific talent pools.
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS) and candidate relationship management: Build high quality, active talent pools, manage the hiring process and engage candidates to prevent talent drop-off.
- Payroll and contingent workforce solutions: Manage your contract workforce and ensure continuous labour law compliance.
- Research and analytics: Get customised, industry-targeted talent analytics, market data and research to improve hiring outcomes.
Custom recruitment software
Whatever outcome it drives, technology is most powerful when it’s customised to meet your needs.
An ill-suited tech package can become overly complex and burdensome. Unneeded applications drain resources.
So, when it comes to recommending technology that will help you grow your business most effectively, we’re committed to vetting technology against your unique requirements.
Using a targeted tech approach, our clients attract, engage and retain exceptional talent. They also avoid long learning curves and unnecessary expense.
From front-end video assessments and predictive analytics, to recruitment marketing and candidate engagement tools, our talent acquisition experts create tech solutions that work for you.
Piloted from our Centre of Excellence in Edinburgh, our Technology Committee ensures all clients have access to the most innovative recruitment software on the market.
InGenium: smart technology
Fast-forward your talent acquisition with Hudson RPO’s exclusive InGenium recruitment technology. Mobile ready and intuitive, InGenium supports a high-touch candidate experience. It enables applicant tracking, candidate management, and more.
Whether you seek a comprehensive, permanent solution, or simply need to bridge gaps in your existing recruitment platforms, InGenium flexes to fit your requirements.